Our Joy, Our Mission:
We are a Christ-centered, full Gospel, family friendly church who believes in equipping the Body of Christ for ministry
both inside and outside of the church walls.
Our purpose is to demonstrate the love of Christ to all we encounter. We desire to provide sound doctrine to all ages of believers from the children to the elderly through creative ministries. We desire to be a multi-generational church!
We delight in our freedom to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth. We desire to use all of the gifts in music to provide
a full worship experience that ignites the soul and refreshes the spirit.
We aim to develop a body of believers who are strong in faith, diligent in Christian service and successful in life through small groups,
Bible studies and our Wednesday family nights that provide classes for all ages of believers.
We love people and realize our mission is to build the Kingdom of God by loving God & loving people.
- We believe the Bible is the inherent, infallible and unchanging Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the one and only begotten Son of God. God loved us so much that He sent His son, Jesus, through the virgin womb of Mary, to live on earth .
- We believe Jesus showed us the truth and then paid the ultimate price for mankind's sin by dying on the cross to redeem us from sin. Apart from Him there is no salvation. Jesus is the only way to be reconciled to God. "He is the way, the truth and the life..." John 14:6.
- We believe He rose again on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God the Father continually making intercession for us.
- We believe He ascended to Heaven and sent us the Holy Spirit to guide, comfort and empower us to be everything God has called us to be.
- We believe every believer should be baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit to reach their fullest potential in Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming again to receive us to Himself, and everyone who receives Him as Savior will live eternally with Him in Heaven.
- We believe salvation is for everyone who chooses Jesus Christ, and that, my friend, means you!